As a Senior Analyst you will be developing and contributing original insights on how the tech and telecom markets are developing. We expect you will make a significant contribution to the overall research of Counterpoint on a global basis as well as India.
The role will involve:
- Working on the Counterpoint Research Market Monitor program by researching, interpreting and recording relevant information in proprietary databases.
- Understanding key drivers and inhibitors in Mobile Devices and Ecosystems space and how these will impact overall industry trends.
- Contributing analysis to create a rich body of qualitative and quantitative research insights.
- Contributing analysis to ad-hoc requests and analysis by working and cooperating across various teams within the company.
- Manage databases within Counterpoint Research Market Monitor and ensure timely completion and check points at various stages.
- Expressing your industry view point through blogging and industry insight notes.
You will also assist in business development:
- Take the initiative in business development activities in India and Global (if required) including preparing press releases, sales presentations, delivering speeches at meetings and other activities that we have identified as business development.
- Visit clients/prospects to help identify and develop business opportunities
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients
Key Skills/Experience Required:
You are a graduate/B-Tech/BE/MBA with 4+ Years of relevant work experience. You already have a thorough knowledge of tech and telecoms and can express your views clearly and concisely.
In addition you can demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivation and a keen interest in analyzing the technology and telecom sectors. You are ready to interpret trends and can articulate your understanding in an engaging way.
- The ability to analyze and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights.
- High level of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel.
- Ability to work confidently as an individual contributor as well as being comfortable as a team player.
Location: Preferably in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India or Open to Relocation
How to Apply:
• Apply via this link
• Please attach your CV and cover letter
• Please explain why you are applying and why you are the right fit for the role. Be creative in your application but be concise.
• We will receive applications until we finish hiring.
What we can offer:
Competitive base salary + bonus based on company performance. As a key member of the team you will have a direct impact on company performance.
In addition to financial remuneration you will have the rare opportunity to grow with a young company which is already making its mark.